Fatal Pure Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waring Application

Go down

Waring Application Empty Waring Application

Post  Brayden Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 pm

>>>Waring<<<

If you got a clan and you asked them if they want to war us. Private message me on Ploxagescape Forums or Chatbox and Tell me the Owners name. I will have a talk with them and we settle a Date to war, If you are a Owner of a clan and who wants to war us just post something saying what you clan name is and when you want to war. If we have a war, be ready at all times because it could be any time that we war. Remember to Follow rule 5 and 6 when we War!

When we War we have to wear something matching to war against the other clan and each time we war i will anounce what we are wearing and the Spawning Code so pay attention.

>>>Waring Application<<<

Ok, we decided to go to Bounty Hunter and start waring other clans, if not bounty hunter we take a 1v1 match on the OWNER of the clan and who ever wins gets to chose the place to war. If you want to war just post your application which is found under this summery. Please, if your not the owner if the clan, state that you got permission to war us and that you ARE NOT the owner of the clan!*NOTE WE ONLY WAR ON WEEKENDS! SUCH AS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!*

>>>War Application<<<

Clan Name:
Clan Owner:
Are You the Owner:
If NOT, do you have permission:
Is the weekend a good for waring date for you:
Saturday or Sunday and give the date:
Bounty Hunter Or a Chosen Place:

NOTE WE ONLY WAR ON WEEKENDS! SUCH AS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!*

Brayden
Admin

https://fatalpureelite.board-directory.net